Saturday, September 20, 2003

Had a great night with Moshee & Herda yesterday. Had our Dinner at Magic Wok.(Thanks Moshee & Herda for paying all the food :-s) Walking around and end up at the Esplanade & catch a free preformance there. A good one i shall say. It been a while i watch live drama performance. In my schools days, it will be an yearly event to watch the show. But now i just miss them as i not the type of going alone to this kind of show. Went to the rooftop of the Esplanade. It was a good sight and i love it so much. It makes me feels so good to be in that kind of place. I reach home nearly at 11pm again. Everyone was asleep except Farij, my youngest brother. Qucikly had a shower and off to bed.
The weather is so good that i wish to sleep longer but i can't. Who would cook for Lunch if i continue my sleep. Drag myself out of the bed slowly at 9.30am. Called mum to check what to cook. Get a quick refresh for myself and quickly i cooked the food. My mum asked me to cooked Chicken Curry again as she will be frying "Prata" in the evening. Then fry some Chicken, Vegetables and some "Sambal Fishball". Kind of a lot u guys may think. Well later in the evening the house will be packed with 11 people in the house. My sister in-law n future sister in-law will come here in the evening before we siblings went to "Muhammadiyah" for our weekly "Syarahan".
Thought of going to the Library with Andini, but just found out this morning that Andini is not feeling well. No wonder she did not sound good while sleeping yesterday. I might ask my brother to help to drop the books later on. I think i will just spent today & tomorrow at home. Will be looking after her n help her with the project that she have to submit on Wednesday. I will also catching up with my sleep that i been missing for the past few days.
Note: Hey Nurynn & Azalia, where u guys. Miss meeting u 2. Hope to see u gals soonnnnn. Miss ya

No comments: