Monday, September 01, 2003

Feeling so sleepy and tired today. My head hurts too. Had headache since yesterday and till now it still hurts. I wish i am sleeping now in my bed.
Yesterday was fun. My mum did not do any cooking for the 1st time. She just heated up some dishes that my brother gets from "Kenduri" on Saturday Night. Then off she went to "Jemputan" with my dad. My Brother, Jaya has to be in sch for 2 hours. So we went to met him at Ct Hall at 3pm. Thought of eating somewhere around Ct Hall but decided to go straight to Plaza Singapura to buy the tickets first then decide what to eat there. As usual, the place was crowded and the queue at the Cinema to buy the tickets was quite long. We managed to get the tickets we were lucky that we got some sits. It was the fourth from the front. Luckily we dont have to lifted our head high to watch the screen.
The movie was really really GOOD. It is all actions all the way. So people go and catch that movie. Watch it. U won't regret seeing it. After the show, we went for early dinner at KFC. Good thing that Jaya pays all the expenses for today. Lucky me. hehehehehe Well, i am on my budget now. If there isn't any free tickets, i wouldn't be going to watch it.
Reach home at 8 plus. My parents was watching television when we reach home. So good that both Andini & Farij not schooling today. They will have more rest at home and of course have to study.
Now i am still having headache. Feels like banging my head to the walls. arghhhhhhhhhh

No comments: