Thursday, September 11, 2003

Yesterday was fun. I went over to my Aunt's place right after work. She did not expect me to come yesterday and she did not do any cooking. So end up buying some "Curry Puff" and Bread to eat with Nutella. All were too lazy to go food Court. Well for me i can just eat anything as i am not so "Cerewet". hehehehehe
Had fun spending the night with 3 girls at home. We talked a lot, do a little of catching up on each other lifes. I always feeling good after going to her house. She was my second mum. She looked after me so well that i miss her more than my mum at home. Well maybe because i met my mum everyday while my aunty once in a blue moon. But sometimes i do feel shy with her family. She will buy me a lot of stuffs. Everything she find nice and suit me, she will buy 1 for me. Even now she tell her daughters that she have additional 1st daughter that is me. Lucky me that the 2 sisters never hate or jealous me for that. We even getting closer to each other.
Now i am so hungry. Really really HUNGRY. Can someone give me some food??? I NEED FOOODDDDDDDDD

No comments: