Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Spent half the day sleeping at home yesterday. hehehehehe (Mentang2 tak keje) Well kind of relief to got a lot of sleep but seems not enough for me. hahahahaha Manage to help around the housework with Andini n Farij. I also help Andini to bake a chocolate cakes. It seem been a while that i bake cakes. hehehehehe Lucky me still remember all the basic things.
Today i started to fast again. Manage to get up early but then i did not eat anything accept just drink a glass of plain water. My eyes too sleepy and i simply can't afford to open my mouth to chew something so i just drink a cup of water.
Worked was quite messy today. Have to follow up certain of pending things since yesterday. Lucky all of them were just a small matters that are easy for follow up. No major things. "Alhamdulilah"

No comments: