Friday, September 26, 2003

Yesterday was a funny situation i had with my classmate. Ct2 was on MC so she was not around. After a long talk, the teacher decided to let us do some past year exam paper. The time was around 8pm by then. Knowing our class will do it slowing, she decided to give us some break at the same time. Its either u go for your break time first then do your assignment or the other way round. Well being naughty gal as usual, me n my classmate decided to go home. The teacher was sitting in front of the class while both of us was sitting at the back of the class near the door. We decided to sneak out. When we were preparing ourself, she stands up to pass some marked assignment to 1 of the students and she went out of the class. Don't want to met her along the way out, we decided to wait for her to come in. Once she step in and walked to her table, We quickly rush out to the door. I straight away remember my sch days back then. I used to do this with a few of my friends. And now i am doing it again. hehehehehehe Old memories came back and i realise it now that i miss that so much. Miss my old friends and of course the sweet time of my past. *Haiz*
Will be meeting the MakanKakis tonight ofr Dinner. Miss you all already guys. hehehehehe Hopefully all are coming today. :)

No comments: