Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Feeling so sleepy today. I think i need a good sleep. Really really a good one.
I sleep late yesterday as i was talking to someone. I still did not believe that i will be talking to him as i been hearing negative points about him. But when i talked to him and get to know about him, it seems that he is a nice person. Yes it is true that we simply can't trust or know that person after 1 time talking. Well, when i first saw him and talk to him face to face, he leaves me with a good impression. But when i chat with him online, he will be so nasty and cold towards me. So after that few accidents, i try not to have any online chat with him. But after talking to him yesterday, i realised that he is not the way it seems to be. Well watever it is, i enjoy talking to him. Thanks for the accompany last night and thanks for the talking. :)

No comments: