Tuesday, September 02, 2003

My head still hurts till now. I am still feeling so sleepy. Wish i could sleep with the weather so good now. *Haiz*
Enjoyed my dinner yesterday with Herda, Moshee, Nurynn, Fizah(Nurynn's Frend) & Norman e GaGakz @ LPS. Been not meeting them nearly a week. I am happy to met them up again. Hope to have Lunch with u guys again today @ Banquet here. After dinner, we separate with Norman and we head to Raffles Place MRT and sit near the Caltex House there. Talk all the way and laughed a lot too. Hey i really missed that with you guys. Hope to that often guys. hehehehehehe
I realise that i really can't eat any seafood now. Yesterday after eating the "Nasi Goreng Seafood", my whole body was in itchy situation. Arghhhhhhhhhh I have realised this some time back cause all this while, my body will only have red markings but now it seems that it is getting worst. *Haiz*

No comments: