Sunday, September 28, 2003

Was so sad today. I was crying all the way this morning when i was typing the 1st blog for today. Qucikly told myself to go out of the house before it turns bad. Manage to fix meeting with herda to met up at the msn. Quickly get ready, went straight to the Library to send my overdue book. Manage to grab 3 books along and pay the bills before heading to Bugis to met Nurynn & Herda there. Went to Rochor Centre where Herda & Nurynn had their hair rebonding. So i decided to walk around for at least 4 hrs. Without any plan where n what to do, i decided to walk around the shopping mall nearby the place. I was too sad and kind of relief to walk around alone. Spending my some quite time by myself. I miss doing that to myself. I used to that. It is kind of a gd thing for me. It makes me know more of myself by being alone. After the long walk, i decided to go to the Esplanade and sit by the bay. Spend the quiet time alone looking at the sea n people around there. Manage to do some "poems" to myself. Will put them up soon. But it is in malay.
Met up moshee then herda n Nurynn back later nearly at 5pm. Nurynn was so good in her new hairstyle. hehehehe She looks good and looks more like a chinese gal. hehehehhee
Sorry guys if today i kind of moody but then i did show some participation. It onlys show my smile but my heart is still hurts......... *Haiz*
Went to the hospital after that. My dad wanna fetch me up at Kembangan. While waiting, went to Masjid Kassim Bookshop and manage to buy a book there. Will be reading it soon.
Tomorrow will be a girls outing with my 2 sisters. Will be buying present for Maimunah. Belated gifts for her.
*Haiz* Still feels sad n hurts. I just hope this feeling will be gone soon. InsyALLAH

No comments: