Wednesday, September 03, 2003

This headache would not go away. arghhhhhhhh feels so uncomfortable with this headache all around me. Sometimes it is just too painful and sometimes it is just a minor pain. I feels like sleeping now. But when at night, i always have this difficult in sleeping. Try a lot of ways but still...........
I realise i am changing myself bit n bit. Feels good. All i need now is a bit of motivation. This morning my sister saw the starting of my changes and start hinting asking me why the suddenly change. Why can't she just praised me instead of asking so much? I mean all this while u been critised me all along n now u keep asking me why. I just don't really understand why people seems to critised u again & again. Just praised him / her once in a while to give them a good feeling. Isn't that better? Well, now i am trying hard not to get any unneccesary feedback from other people. It all depands. If the feedback to make me more motivation, then i will accept that. If not, i will just heck care.

No comments: