Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I have updated a few links this morning. I hope i do not miss anyone. hehehehehe Well, i do come by to your links okies people. So don't worry if you find me did not tag you. Just sometimes i am too busy that i did not manage to tag you guys often nowadays.
Had Lunch at Banquet with Ct, Azalia, Azalia's colleagues, Moshee and Moshee's colleagues too. I had NAsi Briyani as i am too hungry today. After Lunch, I went to buy a pair of shoe for myself @ a cost of $9.90. I need that pair of shoe as my usual one would wore out anytime. Before that happens, i have to be well prepared. hehehehehe
My head still ache. I need a good sleep. Feeling so sleepyyyyyyyyyy. Tonight i have my IT class. Feels so lazy to go. I think i will be back early today as usual. hehehehehe
Had a wonderful day today. Especially with Herda & Nurynn @ MSN. Especially talking about the GaGakz Links and typo error we all made.

No comments: