Monday, September 29, 2003

Feeling so tired today. And sleepy too. I realise that i have been out of the house for the last 2 days and get not get enough rest. *haiz*
Spent Saturday outside alone then join the MakanKakis later in the evening for drinks. Went to Hospital to see the cute little baby, Aiesyah. Then at night, went for the weekly class at Muhammadiyah. Update my blog and sleep nearly at 1 am.
Wake up around 9am and hurried clean up the house n cook some. Went to ChinaTown with Maimunah, Andini & Farij. Went to shopping for Maimunah birthday gift. Andini also do a little bit of shopping. Drop at Ct Hall where we had our meal there at BK then window shopping for a while before dad pick us up to go to the Hospital. Stay there till 8.30 pm before going home. Hurry take a bath and sit in front of the lap top for my pending work. (Still have not finish) Watch "Dua Wajah" and do my work at the same time. By then my eyes have become so sleepy that i nearly fall asleep there. Azli manage talked me out about what has happens to me. With a sleepy eyes, i manage to let go all of it. Feel much better now and thanks Azli for the talked although you were also feeling tired yesterday. Manage to sleep at 12am.
Woke up this morning feeling so tired that i nearly decided to take an MC for today. Now i have no mood to do my work!!! *Haiz*

No comments: